Gambian migrants are bridge builders between The Gambia and the countries in which they currently live and work.
With their know-how, ideas, experience and contacts, they help to initiate important changes in both places and contribute to keeping The Gambia fit for the future. Many Gambians are involved in the development of the Gambia from afar:
- The Gambia fit for the future. Many Gambians are involved in the development of the Gambia from afar:The Gambians have international organisations and carry out volunteer projects.
- Others set up businesses and thus promote the economy and create jobs in The Gambia.
- Sothers engage in cross-border scientific cooperation or support family members and acquaintances through money transfers.
Together with Returning Experts, we are committed to targeted knowledge transfer. We will set up a network in The Gambia together with the Employers' Association to bring returnees and local companies together.
- Are you thinking of starting your own business in The Gambia?
- We support you with advice in The Gambia and in Germany.
- Individual business plan advice We arrange contacts (banks, business partners in The Gambia)