Health care in Jabatta - a pharmacy
It was built a health post in the village who in alone Jattaba ca reached 1,000 people. Simple medical care is possible through the sale of medicines and the volunteer work of doctors who go to the village every two weeks.
On the days of the doctor's visits, the rush is very large. People come from the surrounding villages, right across the border with Senegal ( Casamance region ).
Since the previous health post consisted of only two small rooms, people in need of treatment often had to endure long waiting times in front of the building. That is why the health post was expanded to include a waiting area in spring 2020.
By supporting the projects, the residents of Jattaba can receive direct and sustainable development aid . Improving their situation is vital for the health and future of the village.
Health care - a pharmacy
- The people in Jattaba and the surrounding area urgently need a hospital with:
- More treatment rooms to ensure privacy and hygiene.
- Treatment rooms with beds, for the possibility of inpatient treatment.
- The possibility of daily medical care for the patient.
The possibilities for people to get to the hospital 31 km away are made very difficult by their own immobility and lack of public transport. Especially in emergencies, the patient cannot call an ambulance and often has to wait until the next day to wait for a taxi on the side of the road - which has serious consequences in life-threatening situations.
For this we collect donations:
- Travel expenses for the doctor in order to treat people regularly during the week from now on. ( Intended use doctor Jattaba )
- Medicines and bandages for the existing health post. (Usage medication Jattaba )
- Solar connection for cooling medicines. (Use Solar Jattaba )
- The construction of the hospital, especially material costs (Use Hospital Jattaba )
Thank you for your investment in these projects and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Mr. Dodou Sanneh mit Mrs. Lena Sanneh